Here is the song "Belle" as it appeared in the Work-In-Progress cut of Beauty and the Beast.
Presented on September 29, 1991 at the New York Film Festival, the Work-in-Progress cut of Beauty and the Beast consisted of roughly 70% of finished animation, with the remaining 30% presented with storyboards and pencil tests. (Parts of the first half of the film were retroactively replaced with earlier versions, since the majority had been finished.)
Though the unedited Work-in-Progress version of the movie was included on the Blu-Ray disc in it's 2010 release, it's included only in a picture-in-picture presentation with the finished film, with a full, restored version present ion the included DVD.
This HD version is a recreation of the scene as it appears on the 1995 LaserDisc release of the Work-In-Progress cut, combining unfinished animation from said release with the finial animation from the 2010 Blu-Ray.