This shows smoking a pack of Tobacco cigarettes a day for 30 days! That's 600 Tobacco cigarettes! The average American smoker smokes a pack a day. This is what could be going in your lungs.
● same experiment SMOKING only One Cigarette .... https://youtu.be/YS02MCx9f2c ● same experiment SMOKING only One Pack of Cigarettes .... https://youtu.be/AQwIDiL8gOM ● same experiment SMOKING vs VAPING for a Month .... https://youtu.be/0Pwj6BuS8Ds
------------------ EXPLANATION of the test --------------------------
* This is not a scientific test. Visually shows what is going in your lungs
* The average American smoker smokes one pack a day = 30 packs a month (Google)
* 30 packs x 20 per pack = 600 cigarettes.
* The smoke was not held. Exhale hose clearly shown at 0:15
* if all the smoke had been blown back through the cotton, like real smoking, the results would have been even worse!
* The smoke was drawn through and around the cotton, catching some, not all, of the chemicals and tar, evident by the accumulation in the hoses.
* The machine smoked each cigarette at the same pace.
* Each cigarette was smoked 3/4 of the way to reflect real world smoking allowing a quarter of it to just burn away while talking or thinking.
* It took 3 days for the machine to smoke all of the cigarettes.
* The chamber was cleared of smoke between each and every cigarette allowing air to enter.
* Scenes were sped up and time lapsed to be able to see the visual change in colour occur.
* The black stuff is called tar. Heavy accumulation of tar in the hoses showed up after only 10 packs. Tar from the next 20 packs overflowed and got sucked into the pump. It eventually ruined the pump.
* Lungs do self clean to take care of dust and debris from normal breathing in the environment. They weren't meant to be overwhelmed on an hourly basis by smoke from a burning object for life.
* The smell inside the dome at the end was vile. I felt quite ill afterwards. Can't imagine how a smoker feels on a daily basis.
* I think everyone agrees we must do our part to give kids a good start in life and do our best to prevent youngsters from taking up these very poor habits including vaping. If you are one of those people that smokes tobacco, cannabis or vapes, never let children or kids see you do it. If kids see an adult doing it, they think it's ok. If you must do it, make sure you are out of sight at home, near schools, around arenas or at parks. Do your part to help everyone raise healthy kids!
* just remember this one simple rule and you can't go wrong....".your lungs were only meant for one thing and that's air"