Travelling is fun. However, you may feel nervous when you check in to a hotel, or you don't know how to ask for help. Let's learn some new English words and phrases to make your experience much smoother.
1. I’d like to check in please. The reservation is under ___.
2. I’d like to book a room for tonight.
3. How much is it per night?
4. Is breakfast included?
5. I’d like a wake-up call, please.
6. The air conditioner doesn’t work.
7. I’d like to check out, please.
More video: English Conversation How to Order in a Restaurant https://youtu.be/Ub0rlSRlHbo
English Conversation at the Airport | How to Go Through Customs and Check in https://youtu.be/Zrwfwz5YYTU
Subscribe this channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQb8gVEBKcP46jVOXafBMtg?sub_confirmation=1